[Scilab-users] About "findfiles" function

BECU Stéphane MAYA Technologies Stephane.BECU at cea.fr
Thu Sep 27 09:42:12 CEST 2012

Hello,

When using the "findfiles" function to list .txt files I face some issues I can not manage:

	1. typing  findfiles('.','*E*.txt') in my working directory does not always lists all  .txt files containing the "E" letter in the file name as I expected
	2. using findfiles  to list files with same root name (name1.txt, name2.txt,..., name100.txt) sometimes sorts files in a disordered way. How can I fix the way to list the files?

For information, this happened whatever SCILAB version between 5.3.2 to 5.4-alpha1.

Thanks for help,

Stéphane