[Scilab-users] Parallel_run on scilab

Hossam Zoweil zoweil at gmail.com
Mon Apr 1 13:09:55 CEST 2013

Dear Sir:

I tried the instruction parallel_run in scilab installed on ubuntu 12.04
LTS,
and it worked as a single core; no parallel execution.
The processor data:Status Launched  Launch Date Q4'11  DMI 2.5 GT/s  Processor
Number N2600  # of Cores 2  # of Threads 4  Clock Speed 1.6 GHz  L2 Cache 1
MB  Instruction Set 64-bit  Instruction Set Extensions SSE2, SSE3,
SSSE3  Embedded
Options Available
  <http://ark.intel.com/search/advanced?Embedded=true&MarketSegment=MBL>
 Yes  Lithography 32 nm  Max TDP 3.5 W  Recommended Customer Price N/Aand
it is in Acer Aspire one D270 limited edition.
Am I missing something? Should I install some extra libraries on ubuntu?

Thank you..
Have a nice day..
Hossam Zoweil

th