[Scilab-users] uicontrols and 5.4.1

Antoine Monmayrant antoine.monmayrant at laas.fr
Mon Apr 8 11:25:14 CEST 2013

Hi everyone,

Like many of you, I greatly enjoy the improved performances and
stability of the graphics in 5.4.1.
However, it seems that there are some random issues with the uicontrols
that stop responding correctly after some random time.
After a restart, the uicontrols work fine again and the same script ran
under 5.4.0 does not cause any issue.
I did not manage to reproduce this bug reliably, so I don't have a test
to submit for a bug.
(Well, I am not even sure whether the bug is in the code or sitting
between the keyboard and the mouse!)
Am I the only one in this situation or has any of you experienced
something similar with uicontrols under 5.4.1?

Cheers,

Antoine