[Scilab-users] java.lang.NoClassDefFoundError: org/scilab/modules/javasci/JavasciException

AndyRock andyrock at outlook.com
Mon Apr 8 15:33:41 CEST 2013

Hello,

I am working with Scilab 5.4 under Eclipse Juno.
I followed steps in this page:
http://help.scilab.org/docs/5.4.0/en_US/compile_and_run_javasci_v2.html

So I had my plug-in project and I defined two environnements :
*SCI= /home/scilab-5.4.0/share/scilab/
LD_LIBRARY_PATH=
/home/scilab-5.4.0/lib/scilab/:/home/scilab-5.4.0/lib/thirdparty/
*
I added libraries *org.scilab.modules.javasc*i and
*org.ecilab.modules.types* to my Build Path.

When I launshed the application, I had this error:
*java.lang.NoClassDefFoundError: org/scilab/modules/javasci/JavasciException
	at *
!!!
I have seen the FAQ but it didn't help me

Have you another ideas please,
Thanks