[Scilab-users] Scilab 5.4.1 makes really fast graphs

Adelson Santos de Oliveira adelson.oliveira at gmail.com
Tue Apr 9 05:13:27 CEST 2013

Last time I tried to use optirun with scilab in Linux I got a message of
lacking some library. Then I submit the problem to one of the developers
of bumblebee (the optirun provider for Linux) and he told me that
optirun has its own list of libraries paths as well as scilab sets its
own environment to run, and this could be the cause of
incompatibilities. So there was a chance to run,

optirun /path/to/scilab

if one somehow overcome this problem.

I'm sorry, I've never tried.

Of course, it would be better if nvidia take care of it. I think that
AMD has a kind of an alternative ...