[Scilab-users] Xcos problem on OS X 10.8.2 - more information

Jeff Hamann scilab at fairhavensedumedia.com
Wed Apr 10 13:00:40 CEST 2013

Hello everyone,

More information on the "c_pass1: build the modelica meta-block failed"
error trying the RLC circuit demo in Scilab:

1. I neglected to mention that this occurs in both Scilab 5.4.0 and 5.4.1.

2. Also seems identical to NEW bug 11393 reported last July.

3. I tried pretty much all of the demos yesterday and looks like this
problem is limited to the demos:

     Xcos -> Electrical Systems
     Xcos -> Modelica demos

4. This is probably more accurately classified as a Modelica issue
rather than Xcos.

5. I have not yet tried Scilab 5.3.3. Will try to do that soon and
report back.

Warm regards,
Jeff Hamann
Fair Havens Edumedia