[Scilab-users] Export vector graphics produced by Scilab 5.4.1

David Chèze david.cheze at cea.fr
Fri Apr 12 14:54:13 CEST 2013

Hi Denis,

personnaly (WIN7-32bits scilab5.4.1final) I ever use png export feature for
graphic, I can set the resolution and then i don't really need any scalable
property when writing report (I rather use the insert picture from file than
copy/paste) or similar document.
I tested also pdf export and svg export which performs quite well too :
import in inkscape for modification eventually but in the end I put a
picture only in report.

David