[Scilab-users] Still running script

larryonov v.grbac at post.cz
Wed Apr 17 15:51:57 CEST 2013

Hi, first of all I have to say that Scilab is great alternative to Matlab etc
:-)

And now to my problem. I want to use Scilab for plotting graph which takes
values from a file (and file is modified during my device is measuring).

I have tried never ending while-end loop but in every step it takes longer
and longer time measured with tic() and toc() until it will freeze
permantently. It is not because of the file is rising, I'm trying it when
the device is off and file is still the same.

I also tried run the script from another using exec() and then clear, but
without result.

When I abort execution and then run script again it continues from 'bad'
execution time to worse. The only thing working is that I run Scilab again.
Like something is in the memory (not variables, with clear() it isnt
better).

Do you have any better idea than me how to realize the 'still running'
script or any other suggestion. Thank you.