[Scilab-users] Disable figure name

Stefan Du Rietz sdr at durietz.se
Fri Apr 19 14:22:16 CEST 2013

Hi,
you mean the "Title bar", which unfortunately is repeated under the
menu bar ;-(

I would like to remove the lower repeated title bar and also,
sometimes, the menu bar. Is that possible?

I would also like to hide (with drawlater?) the creation of a figure
until it is ready. Now I have to watch several different figures until
the correct one is displayed. Is that possible?

Regards
Stefan