[Scilab-users] problem loading environments

Ezequiel Soule ezequielsoule at gmail.com
Mon Aug 5 16:27:51 CEST 2013

clear

function  f=fiso(var,intP,param)

fiazo=var(1);
xt=var(2);
T=var(3);
I=var(4);

nu=intP;
chi=1;

rp=1;
razo=param;

   f  =  fiazo*xt/razo*log(fiazo*xt)  +  fiazo*(1-xt)/razo*log(fiazo*(1-xt))  +  (1-fiazo)/rp*log(1-fiazo)+  chi*fiazo*(1-fiazo);

endfunction

function  f=ftot(xt,p,intP,param)
     var=[p(1)  xt  p(2)  p(3)];
     f  =  fiso(var,intP,param);

endfunction

save("ejem.sav")

load("ejem.sav")

The error message is:
Incompatible output argument
at line       3 of function ftot called by :
at line      14 of function createMacro called by :
at line       8 of function %__convertVariable__ called by :
at line     855 of function %_sodload called by :
load("ejem.sav")

But, doing the same without the variables intP, param, this is,
defining  the function fiso as fiso(var), and given some value to intP
and param within the function... works fine!
Any help will be appreciated.