[Scilab-users] problem with uicontrol "table"

oscar.espejo ogemgm at gmail.com
Sun Aug 11 05:48:47 CEST 2013

I'm trying to use an uicontrol style "table" in a UI to set some parameters,
I used the: "get(handles...,'string')" technic and "var = handles....string"
technic to retrive the string data from the table after change some values,
but the answer is ever the same that are the original values of the string.
In other hand, when I reasing the values of the table, the table change the
values. In few words, I can assign the string values of the uicontrol table
but after change the values in the control I can't retrive the data.

I hope any can help me, because the other way is to build 64 text boxes...

Thanks in advance for the help.

PD, I have the 5.4.1 version of scilab in a fedora 19 66b plataform.