[Scilab-users] CompoundSplitter Help

Radovan Omorjan omorr at uns.ac.rs
Tue Aug 27 10:22:20 CEST 2013

My mistake. Sorry once again.

I could see this was fixed, as usual. Thank you :-)

By the way, I managed to introduce Scilab in one of my courses since
last year. One of my younger colleagues started with the course in
which  I was using COCO before, but unfortunately he skip COCO because
he did not feel ready yet.

Regards,
Radovan