[Scilab-users] Convert scilab sce files into executable files

Stephane BECU stephane.becu at maya-technologies.com
Thu Aug 29 15:41:38 CEST 2013

Thanks Samuel for reply,

I've tried using scetoexe but it did seem that straightforward. Some error messages appeared in the windows console when running the generated .exe file"CAN NOT LOAD DLLS".
When copying from the SCI/bin directory  to my application directory the following dll libraries the same error mesages appeared:

  *   call_scilab.dll
  *   api_scilab.dll
  *   output_stream.dll
  *   libscilab.dll
  *   fileio.dll
  *   MALLOC.dll

________________________________
De : users-bounces at lists.scilab.org de la part de Samuel Gougeon
Envoy? : mercredi 28 ao?t 2013 15:13
? : International users mailing list for Scilab.
Objet : Re: [Scilab-users] Convert scilab sce files into executable files

Hello,

Le 28/08/2013 13:17, Stephane BECU a ?crit :
I'd like to compile .sce scilab files into .exe files in order to create a program which does not need the scilab software to be installed (standalone program). I've read many different ways to do that based on implementation of a c++ code using call_scilab or api_scilab libraries or simply using the 'scetoexe' ATOMS module.
executables made through scetoexe need Scilab to be installed.

Equalis is proposing a product fullfilling your requirements:
http://www.equalis.com/?page=CoderAndCompiler

As far as i know, it is the only possibility to do that.

Regards
Samuel Gougeon