[Scilab-users] Peaks and positions

Dang, Christophe Christophe.Dang at sidel.com
Fri Feb 1 10:35:38 CET 2013

Hello,

> My mission is identify the values of the spikes [...]

> and if is posible show in the plot , "here theres a spike"

I worked on a small sample of your data:

4th column of movil040712_231.raw.TXT, lines 3500 to 10000,
saved in the "test.txt" file attached.

As I don't know what "excessive slope" means in your field,
I used a statistical determination of the upperthreshold
in order to have some data eliminated.

Mind that I worked only on one column,
so I simplified the search
("find" instead of "while..." loop).

If you work on several columns,
you might have to define one threshold by column
and use a "while" loop for the search.

Hope this helps.

--
Christophe Dang Ngoc Chan