[Scilab-users] trouble with vectorial export

Adelson Santos de Oliveira adelson.oliveira at gmail.com
Fri Feb 8 06:21:17 CET 2013

This is an old problem! Exporting to ps or eps was possible with Scilab
4. After Scilab 5.x release, exporting was extended to pdf and svg but
never worked properly for bigger/more complex figures.
It is somewhat better now with Scilab 5.4 but yet *only* for simpler
figures.
There's a bug report on this subject.