[Scilab-users] plotting using 3d points

Debola Abduljeleel boljeleel at yahoo.com
Tue Feb 12 12:35:48 CET 2013

Sir, please take a look at the attached program and give me professional advice on how I can add some other plots from model equations into the existing plots.

Thanks.

ABDULJELEEL A. OSUNKUNLE
SCIENTIFIC OFFICER
PROJECTS DEVELOPMENT INSTITUTE, P.M.B. 01609, EMENE INDUSTRIAL LAYOUT, ENUGU, NIGERIA.
+2347058408440.