[Scilab-users] plotting using 3d points

Serge Steer Serge.Steer at inria.fr
Tue Feb 12 14:07:20 CET 2013

suppose you have read the coordinates vectors x, y and z

you can plot it as follow
param3d(x,y,z);//here you get a curve that connects the points
//now if you want only to draw points for each triple (x(i),y(i),z(i))
execute the following instructions just after the param3d call
p=gce();
p.line_mode = "off";
p.mark_mode = "on";

Serge Steer