[Scilab-users] Can't install ATOMS modules

Andrii Ryzhkov andrii.ryzhkov at gmail.com
Thu Feb 14 00:30:10 CET 2013

Hi,

I have problem installing ATOMS in SciLab 5.4.0 x64. Trying to install any
ATOMS module I got an error:

-->atomsInstall ('femtruss');
atomsExtract: The extraction of the archive
'C:\Users\Andrii\AppData\Roaming\Scilab\scilab-5.4.0\atoms\x64\femtruss\femtruss_1.2.1-1.bin.zip'
has failed.
 !--error 10000

at line      51 of function atomsError called by :
at line      82 of function atomsExtract called by :
at line     318 of function atomsInstall called by :
atomsInstall ('femtruss');

I tried to run SciLab as administrator, tried 32bit version and even tried
to re-install SciLab. Did not work.
I previously had the same installations and it worked fine, but now I don't
get it.

Will appreciate any hint. Thanks.

Best regards,
Andrii