[Scilab-users] Can't install ATOMS modules

Simon GARESTE simon.gareste at scilab-enterprises.com
Tue Feb 19 09:56:02 CET 2013

Hi,

This is indeed very strange. The problem comes from your extract_cmd, as
it should not contain "C:\Program Files\scilab-5.4.0...." but something
like "C:\Progra~1\scilab~1\..."
Can you show us the result of
disp(SCI)
disp(WSCI)
?
When you installed Scilab, did you provide a specific place to install
it to, or you just left the default options? You don't have any
specificity on this machine?
Best regards,

Simon

On 02/16/2013 05:10 AM, Andrii Ryzhkov wrote:
> Hi,
>
> It looks like the problem vanishes if install SciLab into root of the
> drive (C:\) and not a "Program Files". But still it is a question for
> my why usual install pattern works for majority of PCs and does not
> for mine (and some others as I see)?
>
> Best regards,
> Andrii

Simon Gareste
Support & Development Engineer
Scilab Enterprises
143bis rue Yves Le Coz - 78000 Versailles, France
Phone: +33.1.80.77.04.70
http://www.scilab-enterprises.com