[Scilab-users] Can't install ATOMS modules

Berns Buenaobra berns.buenaobra at gmail.com
Wed Feb 20 13:28:51 CET 2013

Hi Andrii.

Have you figured out a way to check the integrity of you zipped file? Say a
checksum? Or some feature like here:
http://kb.winzip.com/help/winzip/help_test.htm. Also maybe (just maybe)
your harddisk is being prevented to be able to write temporary files by
Scilab? By something...like some anti-malware utility, AV etc.

Regards,
Berns B.