[Scilab-users] Plots on second Y axis

Dang, Christophe Christophe.Dang at sidel.com
Mon Feb 25 10:09:03 CET 2013

Hello,
> Suppose I have two plots on the same graph,
> one is to use the left Y-axis,
> while the second is to use the right Y-axis.
> How should I handle it with gca() or any other command?

You might have a look at

http://commons.wikimedia.org/wiki/File:Trace_ln_sqrt_1_2_deux_echelles_scilab.svg

(picture + source code)

This link was already posted Feb 11, 2013; 11:29am, see
http://mailinglists.scilab.org/Scilab-users-Plot-command-tt4025898.html

--
Christophe Dang Ngoc Chan
Mechanical calculation engineer