[Scilab-users] Array of struct

amiege arnaud.miege at gmail.com
Thu Feb 28 12:52:11 CET 2013

Hello,

I am trying to convert some MATLAB (well actually Octave) code to Scilab
(5.4.0) and have come upon a stumbling block, which I can't seem to be able
to resolve.

Let's say I define an empty struct pts:

I then generate another struct by parsing a file with a custom function
(actually looping through a number of files in a directory):

I then want to append that struct object to pts:

and that's where the problem starts because it only seems to take the first
element of temp:

I would have expected size(pts) to be 17x1, the same as temp.

Any suggestions?

Many thanks in advance,

Arnaud