[Scilab-users] Unclear description of Sgrayplot and Matplot

Stanislav krotersv at gmail.com
Thu Feb 28 16:40:15 CET 2013

Hi.
I want to know how to use optional argument strf in functions Sgrayplot and
Matplot.
Especially 'x'. According to the help: "x controls the display of
captions.", and "They are given by the optional argument leg.".
Actually I think that the reference to leg is a mistake. But what about 'x'?
It seem to me neglected character: Sgrayplot and Matplot work even 'x' is
any character:
Sgrayplot(x,y,m, strf="q11", rect=[-20,-20,20,20]

So. My question is: do anybody use strf in Matplot or Sgrayplot? How to use
'x' in strf?

Stanislav