[Scilab-users] Scilab 5.4 ls and dir command

germaingondor germaingondor at yahoo.fr
Tue Jan 1 11:34:45 CET 2013

Thanks for your answer !

I've solved my problem by removing the clear() function at the begining of my program.

If clear() is writen, ls and dir don't work.

Thank you and...happy new year !

Best Regards,

Dr Gondor

________________________________
À : germaingondor <germaingondor at yahoo.fr>
Envoyé le : Mardi 1 janvier 2013 11h22
Objet : Re: Scilab 5.4 ls and dir command

Hi Germaingondor:

Well I have both 64-bit 5.3.3 and 5.4.0 installed on a legit Windows 7 Home Premium on a i7-3610QM Intel CPU Laptop and ls and dir works. Have you did a clean install? Have you activated your Windows OS?

Regards,

Dr.Bernz

On Fri, Dec 28, 2012 at 2:38 AM, germaingondor <[hidden email]> wrote:

Hi,

>since I moved from Scilab 5.33 to 5.4, ls command used to work. I've tried
>ls, dir and listfiles example. None of them works on my Scilab 5.4.
>
>I'm working on Windows 7. Could someone give me the way to solve the problem
>? Thanks
>

>--
NAML