[Scilab-users] How replace symbols and letters in a matrix

constantina geofyss at gmail.com
Thu Jan 10 14:50:31 CET 2013

Thank u so much Serge it works perfect! but i used an specific file , I have
to program an "authomatic" process, and and have some doubts , if you could
help me would be awesome:

stacksize('max');
clf;clear;
ieee(2);
 //

//READ DATA

exedir=pwd();
//
path=tk_getdir(title='Select your folder with .txt files');
chdir(path);
fpath=strcat(path+"/*.txt");
flist=listfiles(fpath);
nf=max(size(flist));
for ii=1:nf;
      d(1:2,ii)=strsplit(flist(ii),length(fpath)-5);
      dflist(ii)=d(2,ii);
    end;
rep=x_choose(dflist,'Select your file');

In this part the program fails

*t=mgetl('rep');
t=strsubst(strsubst(t," *" ," 0 ")," S "," 0 ")
mputl(t,'rep')
Data=fscanfMat('rep')

 *

If you could help me Ill be so thankful!

Constantina