[Scilab-users] Grocer / Markov Switching Model

ericdoblas ericdoblasargentina at yahoo.com.ar
Thu Jan 10 15:01:47 CET 2013

That´s ok Éric. Thank you!

I will try to be more specific. In the chapter 23 (Grocer´s Manual) you
wrote about MSM. I need estimate the most general model (ms_reg) and the two
particulars cases: ms_mean and ms_var, for data sent in the first mail...

Excuse me if the consultation is very elemental, but recently I am starting
with Grocer MSM. I think that is a excellent tool for Scilab. Rigth now, I
am investing time to learn .

Thank you very much!

Eric Doblas
CONICET - Argentina