[Scilab-users] Dockable windows

António Seabra antseabra at gmail.com
Tue Jan 15 03:20:20 CET 2013

Hi

In MS Windows version of Scilab-5.4.0 (64-bit), Scilab windows don't seem
to be dockable. However the un-dock facility works fine. Actually in my
case, all too well, since I un-docked some of the windows and now I'm
unable to dock them again. Even if I uninstall and install again Scilab,
the Scilab windows maintain the same un-docked appearance. I wonder if
there is some sort of config file with information about windows
dock/undock status that I may change to get the Scilab desktop appearance I
want. Or perhaps there is a better alternative?

Many thanks

Antonio