[Scilab-users] Scinotes for Scilab 5.4 - Background color

Samuel Gougeon sgougeon at free.fr
Fri Jan 18 00:49:21 CET 2013

Le 17/01/2013 09:07, Giulio a écrit :
> Hi All,
> I would like to change the background color in Scinotes for Scilab 5.4, but
> the only available interface allows me to change only the desktop backgroung
> (and cursor) color.
> This feature was available in 5.3 version.
>
> As a Scilab user, is there an other way to force the Scinotes background
> color?
* close Scinotes
* Edit the file SCIHOME\scinotesConfiguration.xml
* Look for the section

<SciNotes>
   <BackgroundColor  default="#FFFFFF"  value="#EEFFFF"/>
   <ForegroundColor  default="#000000"  value="#000000"/>
</SciNotes>

* Change value for backgroundColor
* Save the change
* Restart Scinotes : it should be ok