[Scilab-users] Help files seem to be missing.

ledlighter dbrumm at ieee.org
Thu Jan 24 01:17:58 CET 2013

I have recently installed version 5.4.0 on my 64-bit Windows Pro system. All
attempts to use the resident help system fail. Neither F1 nor typing help in
the console does anything. The Link to Scilab Online Help works fine, but I
can't find any Scilab help files resident on my computer. Neither can I find
this problem in the mailing list archives. What is the problem? Thank you.