[Scilab-users] Linearizing a model with COSELICA blocks

amiege arnaud.miege at gmail.com
Fri Jan 25 18:26:08 CET 2013

Hi,I am trying to linearize a model that I built using COSELICA blocks in
Scilab 5.4.0. All the COSELICA blocks are encapsulated in a superblock,
which has standard xcos inputs and outputs. I followed the example shown in
the documentation for lincos, but I am getting the following error:Can
anybody help? Is it even possible to linearize a model with COSELICA
blocks?Thanks,Arnaud