[Scilab-users] Non-linear ODE uder xcos and integration using C

pepe peter.balazovic at yahoo.com
Sat Jan 26 10:39:07 CET 2013

Hello all,

I wonder how to do an inegration under xcos. I want to have this
encapsulated within C function which is model function for user-defined
block. Other words I want to create my own model of system. I want to solve
its nonlinear ODE of system.

/example:/

#include "scicos_block4.h"

#define U			((SCSREAL_COP *)GetRealInPortPtrs(blk, 1))
#define Y			((SCSREAL_COP *)GetRealOutPortPtrs(blk, 1))
#define X			((SCSREAL_COP *)GetState(blk))
#define dX			((SCSREAL_COP *)GetDerState(blk))
#define Xk			((SCSREAL_COP *)GetDstate(blk))
#define W           ((SCSREAL_COP *)GetWorkPtrs(blk))
#define G           (GetGPtrs(blk))
#define J           (GetJrootPtrs(blk))
#define M           (GetModePtrs(blk))

void model(scicos_block *blk, int flag)
{
	int i;

	switch (flag)
	{
		case Initialization:
			break;

		case Ending:
			break;

		case DerivativeState:

			break;

		case StateUpdate:
			break;

		case OutputUpdate:
            break;

		default:
				break;
	}
}

I am not familiar with scilab/xcos possibilities, I am looking for more
insights and understand how it works.

Which block to use for this from the palette?
How to add a C function to the block?
How to pass inputs,ouputs,parameters?
Is there simple example (Van Der Pool)?
Possibilities to solve non-linear ODE equation?

Thank you very much for your help!

Best regards,
Peter