[Scilab-users] Peaks and positions

constantina geofyss at gmail.com
Mon Jan 28 16:29:08 CET 2013

yes, you're right, the correct word is "spike".  My problem consist: a matrix
like  [v,k1,k2], the first letter is "time", k1 and k2 are "values" of a
time series.
So... if I plot the values, Im gonna find "spikes" that means "errors,
happens the same with "zero" values... I have to eliminate the wrong values,
and I dont know how to do it, my teacher said that one way is find the
spikes and erase from the matrix, but I dont know how to do it , im newbie
with scilab and I tried with the method of Samuel, but I have problems with
the size of the matrix (is evident in his example is 6x6) :/ , please any
suggestion?