[Scilab-users] Using context values with scicos_simulate

amiege arnaud.miege at gmail.com
Tue Jan 29 12:41:50 CET 2013

Hi,

I am trying to run scripted simulations of an Xcos model using
scicos_simulate. I have defined the following values:

However, when I run the scicos_simuate command (using scilab 5.4.0), I get
following:

and the response of the model is not what it should be. If I then run the
same model interactively from the Xcos window, I get a completely different
response (the correct one). In the model I have following under Simulation
-> Set Context

These variables are also correctly defined in the workspace:

Am I doing anything wrong or is there a bug?

Thanks,

Arnaud