[Scilab-users] SciNotes 5.4.1 crashes on any file action (Win7 64 bit)

David Tate dtate at ida.org
Mon Jul 1 18:10:38 CEST 2013

A quick Google gives this, from apache.org:

"Log4cxx is a fast and flexible framework for logging application messages.
It is the C++ port of the log4j Java logging library."

http://wiki.apache.org/logging-log4cxx/

My configuration is as simple as it can be.  I installed the Scilab binaries
to my local hard drive using all of the default settings, and I run it in my
normal Win 7 environment -- no virtual machines, no remote servers, no
custom directory structure.

Interestingly, if I start to Google for "initialize the log4cxx system", the
search query auto-completes, and there are quite a few hits.  This seems to
be a fairly common bug in many different programs.

David