[Scilab-users] Needs help with surface plot & colormap

surender_kumar surenderkumar1987 at gmail.com
Tue Jul 2 14:41:53 CEST 2013

Hello Dang, Christophe

Thanks for the suggestion, although I had not solved my problem completley
but your answer had clarify my concept of
color-map to great extent. Can you provide a link where I can find the color
corresponding to a specific element of colormap
matrix. Like you said [001] is blue, [111]  is white ... then what color
[0.4 0.3 0.4] has? Actually I want to make the plot
a bit nicer so I need to figure out the best color combination.

One more question "Is there a way to reduce/remove the space between the two
or more subplots". Really speaking I
have three plots which I want to combine in one so that it looks like a
single continuous plot.

| Y-axis                  |                              |
|   Plot##1              |   Plot##2                |   Plot##3

X-axis
All  are 3D plots.

Thanks,
Surender