[Scilab-users] Colorbar_same color code, different graphs

Mike Page Mike at Page-One.Waitrose.com
Tue Jul 16 11:09:39 CEST 2013

Hi Larissa,

I'm no expert on this, but have you tried changing the data_bounds for the figure's children independently?  I think if you just set the colorbar limits with colorbar(a,b), that only changes the legend on the bar itself.

Try f=gcf(); then look at f.children(1),data_bounds or f.children(2).data_bounds.  I think one will be for the plot and the other for the colorbar.  If you change these limits directly you may get the effect you are looking for.

Sorry if I misunderstood your question.

Mike.

  -----Original Message-----
  From: users-bounces at lists.scilab.org [mailto:users-bounces at lists.scilab.org]On Behalf Of Larissa Schultze
  Sent: 16 July 2013 08:48
  To: International users mailing list for Scilab.
  Subject: Re: [Scilab-users] Colorbar_same color code, different graphs

  Hello everyone,

  I have to plot several graphs with measurements ranging from 6 to 1300. I would like that these graphs obey the same color code, so that, in the example of jetcolormap, "1300" would always be dark red and "0" would always be dark blue for each graph. Now the values that I have for the different graphs are quite diverse: graph 1 has values ranging between "6" and "68" whereas graph 6 has values between "600" and "1300".

  How can I manage that the colorbar and the colorcode for both these graphs remains the same? (in this case, graph 1 would presumably have only a gradient of dark blue colors and graph 6 would have rather orange to red colors)
  I tried changing the command of colorbar to "colorbar(0,1300)", but it didn't work at all...so I thought may be someone could give me a hint on how I would be able to align the color code these graphs...

  I put an example of my tables on the annex as well as the scilab commands that I have been using for that. I simply need the values of both tables to be registered according to one color code (1300=dark red, 6=dark blue)...I would appreciate it a lot if someone could help me. :)

  Thank you guys in advance!!!!
  Larissa