[Scilab-users] scilab figure window toolbar icon remove

Samuel Gougeon sgougeon at free.fr
Mon Jul 29 20:58:15 CEST 2013

Hello,

Buttons of the figures windows are defined in the file
SCI\modules\gui\etc\graphics_toolbar.xml

If you modify it, forthcoming figures windows will be modified, without
having to restart Scilab.
So if you have admin rights for the directory where your Scilab is
installed,
you can do what you want. For instance, you may define several versions
of this files, and switch from one to another just by renaming the
chosen one into graphics_toolbar.xml

HTH
Samuel