[Scilab-users] C Block code editor

Janusz Magrian janusz_magrian at o2.pl
Tue Jul 30 12:55:14 CEST 2013

Hello,

I would like to test some of my ideas and XCOS (with C Block) seems to
be perfect for that but this editor is kind of retarded with fixed
window size and "save" option that deletes entire code if any mistake
found. I remember having this problem back in version 3 of Scilab and
since now nothing has changed. So it's either no one using this block or
me doing it wrong.

Anyway are there any plans to improve this editor? Not much really
needed: proper "save" option and resizable window. Copy/Paste with most
common shotcuts (CTRL+C, CTRL+V) would be also nice.

Regards
Janusz