[Scilab-users] problem loading environments

Ezequiel Soule ezequielsoule at gmail.com
Wed Jul 31 14:51:35 CEST 2013

Hello, I keep having this problem, when I try to load a saved
ennironments, I get an error "incompatible output arguments" in some
function of the environment, and it doesn´t load anything. The function
that gives the error works fine, and I don´t get any error when I
execute or call the function, just when loading the environment. It is
not one particular function, it happened many times, with different
environements and different functions. I can load some of the variables
if I specifiy then, but I can´t load the whole thing.
This happens wiht versions 5.4.0 and 5.4.1, I haven´t try older versions.

Any ideas?