[Scilab-users] (no subject)

jasper van baten jasper at amsterchem.com
Wed Jul 31 19:15:39 CEST 2013

Hello,

First, you will need physical property models that will provide you with
fugacity (or fugacity coefficient, or log fugacity coefficient). See here:

http://www.amsterchem.com/scilabthermo.html
http://www.amsterchem.com/scilabunitop.html

(Both only for Window).

If you are planning on writing phase-equilibrium based distillation
models, that should suffice. For rate-limited based models, you will
need to come up with mass transfer coefficient models, diffusion
coefficient models, etc. But as Christophe says, you will have to decide
on what exactly you want to model.

Hope that helps, best wishes,

Jasper, AmsterCHEM