[Scilab-users] Xcos simulation IDA_ERR_FAIL

dragaoerrante dragaoerrante at gmail.com
Sun Jun 2 05:04:01 CEST 2013

Hi people. I started using Scilab just some moths ago, so I'm not well
experienced on it. I'm trying to simulate a PID control system to be used on
a DC-DC buck converter. The controller and the converter models seems to be
ok, but when I run a simulation to increase or decrease load on the fly the
simulations crashes even before any load has beend added or removed.

The error message says: IDA_ERR_FAIL: Error test failures occured too many
times (= MXTEF = 10) during one step or occured with |h| = h_min

I also noticed that it popped up on a PWM block that is as simple as a
sawtooth generator and a comparator. This block have beeing used several
times without any issue.

Another thing I have to say is that this problem stops occuring if a
simulate the system with a steady load value.
Before running the XCOS simulation file it is necessary to run the sce file.
I would appeciate so much if someone could help me with this.

Best regards,
Leo
Buck_5V_01.zcos
<http://mailinglists.scilab.org/file/n4026755/Buck_5V_01.zcos>