[Scilab-users] 4D gridding and interpolation of scattered data points

Ariel a.dgraaf at krohne.com
Mon Jun 3 15:26:28 CEST 2013

Dear Christophe,

Thank you very much for your suggestion. I already had a look at the splin3d functionality, but I believe it will only work for V=f(X,Y,Z) and not for random values of V (i.e. without a pre-defined function of the X, Y and Z coordinates).

Kind regards
Ariël de Graaf

Dr. Ariël de Graaf
Krohne New Technologies B.V.