[Scilab-users] 4D gridding and interpolation of scattered data points

Ariel a.dgraaf at krohne.com
Mon Jun 3 16:21:51 CEST 2013

> Do you mean that he V values you have are not placed on a 3d grid,
> but on randomly scattered (x, y, z) points?

Exactly. I have randomly scattered (x,y,z) points with corresponding value V and I want to map those points onto a regular grid with the interpolated (or averaged) value V.

Kind regards
Ariël de Graaf

====================================== DISCLAIMER ===================================  NOTE: The information transmitted in this email is for the person or entity to which it is addressed:  it may contain information that is confidential and/or legally privileged.  If you are not the intended recipient, please do not read, use, retransmit or disseminate this information.  Although this email and any attachments are believed to be free of any virus, it is the responsibility  of the recipient to ensure that they are virus free. No responsibility is accepted by the KROHNE Company  for any loss or damage arising from receipt of this message.  Furthermore, unless explicitly stated, this email is in no way a legally binding agreement.  The views represented in this email do not necessarily represent those of the corporation.