[Scilab-users] time delay with syslin?

iitdhruv iitdhruv at gmail.com
Sat Jun 8 10:25:07 CEST 2013

Hello

I am trying to implement exactly what has been discussed on this thread:
Time delays with syslin or csim. The iodelay toolbox as pointed out earlier
by Dean does not work with syslin or csim because its a different data type.
For input-output delays one could manually introduce them by shifting data
in time domain however when it comes to internal time delays, ie
exp(-theta*s) terms in denominators of transfer functions then we need some
computational implementation.

Please refer to this link about internal delay from MATLAB. This is exactly
what I want to implement in Scilab. Has there been any development on this
front since Oct 2010?

http://www.mathworks.in/help/control/ug/models-with-time-delays.html#bq5_i8g-1

Thanks a lot
Dhruv Gupta