[Scilab-users] Vector from tlist?

Stefan Du Rietz sdr at durietz.se
Wed Jun 12 15:19:57 CEST 2013

Thank you Serge, but list2vec uses a loop.

In my simple case, this is perhaps better:

// get an ordinary list by removing the first element:
handles_list = handles_tlist;
handles_list(1) = null();
handles_vec = [];
// put one handle at a time in the vector
for h = handles_list
   handles_vec = [handles_vec; h];
end
// If I want to delete all handles in the list, I can then do:
delete(handles_vec)

But if I anyhow have to use a loop (and don't need the list any more),
I can do it like this (where handles_list is the tlist):

handles_list(1) = null();
for h = handles_list
   delete(h)
end

Which solution is faster?

Stefan

On 2013-06-12 13:55, Serge Steer wrote:
--------------------
> You can look at list2vec, but it only work with list not tlist
>
> Serge
> Le 12/06/2013 11:45, Stefan Du Rietz a écrit :
>> No, I have a tlist with elements 2:$ of the same type (graphic
>> handles) and I want them in a vector.
>>
>> Stefan
>>
>> On 2013-06-12 11:33, Carrico, Paul wrote:
>>> The example hereafter is what you are expecting ?

>>> A = rand(10,1)
>>> index=find(A >= 0.5)
>>> C=A(index)
>>>

>>> Paul