[Scilab-users] ATOMS module

tommish tom.egling at gmail.com
Sun Jun 30 06:35:35 CEST 2013

Hi,

I am having what I feel is exactly the same problem installing metanet.

I run :

-->atomsInstall('metanet')
atomsDownload: The following file hasn't been downloaded:
	 - URL      : 'http://atoms.scilab.org/5.4/TOOLBOXES/32/linux.gz'
	 - Local location : '/tmp/SCI_TMP_7571_YzZwsC/.atoms/1_TOOLBOXES.gz'
 !--error 10000
--2013-06-30 12:21:12--  http://atoms.scilab.org/5.4/TOOLBOXES/32/linux.gz
Resolving atoms.scilab.org... failed: Connection timed out.
wget: unable to resolve host address `atoms.scilab.org'
at line     202 of function atomsDownload called by :
at line     155 of function atomsDESCRIPTIONget called by :
at line      31 of function atomsIsPackage called by :
at line      69 of function atomsInstallList called by :
at line     233 of function atomsInstall called by :
atomsInstall('metanet')

but from the console I can happily run wget and fetch the .gz as mentioned
above.

Is there any workaround as I didnt see anything other than the mention of
possible bug over wifi connection ?

Any input would be greatly appreciated.

Tom