[Scilab-users] Unclear description of Sgrayplot and Matplot

Dang, Christophe Christophe.Dang at sidel.com
Fri Mar 1 08:32:44 CET 2013

Hello,

De la part de Stanislav
Envoyé : jeudi 28 février 2013 16:40

> I want to know how to use optional argument strf
> in functions Sgrayplot and Matplot.
[...]
> Sgrayplot and Matplot work even 'x' is any character:
> Sgrayplot(x,y,m, strf="q11", rect=[-20,-20,20,20]

I personally never used these functions,
but according to the help,
it seems that strf is a string of numerical characters.
There should not be any letter in it.

I think they could have written

<< strf is a string of length 3 "abc" (by default strf= "081") >>

(which may be less misleading as x, y and z are strongly related to coordinates).

--
Christophe Dang Ngoc Chan
Mechanical calculation engineer