[Scilab-users] Array of struct

amiege arnaud.miege at gmail.com
Fri Mar 1 12:21:59 CET 2013

Samuel GOUGEON wrote
>>//a : is actually needed, but here:
>>pts($+1) = temp(:)
>
> Sorry amiege, i have forgotten clearing pts before issuing this command,
> and its result is not the expected one. By the way, what's the expected
> result? Do you wish
> a) to add temp(1:$) as a whole, as a _single_ new element of pts(), or
> b) to add each element temp(i) as a new corresponding element in pts($+i),
>    in a "distributive" way?

I would prefer to have the whole of the struct temp to be pts($+1), so that
pts(i) contains all the information related to the data file that has been
parsed, so I think that's a). pts(i) would then be a struct which would
match what temp is or was when it was constructed.

I will try the various solutions suggested and report back which one works
best.

Thanks,

Arnaud