[Scilab-users] handle of type Labels and Surface ?

Dang, Christophe Christophe.Dang at sidel.com
Tue Mar 5 16:17:17 CET 2013

Hello,

De la part de philippe
Envoyé : mardi 5 mars 2013 13:41

> but I've no example of a graphic handle H such that
> H.type="Labels" ?!?

You've got three labels.

If a is the handle for the axes graphic entity,
then the handles for the labels are a.x_label, a.y_label and a.z_label

e.g.

// **********

-->plot3d()

-->a = gca();

-->a.x_label

 ans  =

Handle of type "Label" with properties:
=======================================
// [...]

// **********

see the help topic label_properties

> I've found no handle verifying that H.type="surface"

same kind f answer, see help topic surface_properties

when you draw a surface, you get the handle with h = gce()

e.g.

-->plot3d()

-->h = gce()
 h  =

Handle of type "Plot3d" with properties:
// [...]

--
Christophe Dang Ngoc Chan
Mechanical calculation engineer