[Scilab-users] topological optimization

paul.carrico at free.fr paul.carrico at free.fr
Mon Mar 11 11:05:09 CET 2013

Hi Christophe,

I've found interesting reports (in french) on the use of Finite elements solver in conjunction with matlab in order to solve topological optimisation using homogenization method.
http://www.vrince.free.fr/PE_optimisation/

Furthermore we can see some examples of the use of Scilab:
http://www.cmap.polytechnique.fr/~allaire/levelset_en.html
http://www.cmap.polytechnique.fr/~allaire/freefem_en.html (+ freeFEM)

Another interesting link (with Matlab programs) :
http://www.topopt.dtu.dk/

Unfortunately (as imaginated), the mathematical theory behind is not trivial … “crazy, I said crazy  ... well it's not the excat word :-)))))

Paul